How To Generate Real Estate Leads Through Backlink Building Like A Pro
Real estate leads generation through backlink building is a great way to generate real estate buyer or seller leads on auto-pilot.
Why Is Backlink Key To Generating Real Estate Leads
Backlink building is key to generating both buyer and seller leads because it’s the only trigger to hitting no.1 on search engine result pages (SERP).
Ranking your website on all keywords buyer and seller leads are using to locate properties in your niche will greatly boost your business.
Why Is Ranking No. 1 On Search Engine Result Page (Serp) Important
- Buyers and sellers use search engines to locate homes to buy or agents to list their property.
- Leads gotten through SERP converts to sales more easily because their intent is clear and genuine.
- It affords you the ability to generate leads without spending a dim (that’s if you handle your link building)
- SERP generates the highest amount of online leads.
- SERP is more cost-effective than all other online leads generation ideas
- How to build backlinks from authoritative domains.
- How to tell if a domain is a linkable asset.
- How to tell the domain authority of a potential linking site.
- Dos and don’t of link building in 2015
- How to mine your competitors backlinks
But backlink building has evolved over the years from just building lots of links to building relevant links from authoritative domains.
In search engine marketing of 2015, whether you are engaged in ppc or seo, relevancy is the key in getting higher rankings, clicks and engagement.
Formally, links used to be the trigger to higher rankings on search engine result pages. Then, seo experts can just build tons of irrelevant links from low quality domains and boom, its ranking no. 1 on search engine result pages.
Today’s link building tactics for leads generation is no longer focused on volume of linking domains and pages but rather on relevancy and authority of linking domains and pages.
Because of this new trend on link building, I have seen WebPages with two to three relevant and authoritative dofollow links outrank pages with hundreds and thousands of irrelevant links from irrelevant and low quality domains and pages.
Do And Don’t Of Link Building In 2023 For Real Estate Leads Generation
1. Avoid linking from user-generated websites (a good examples are forum comments]
2. Avoid over optimization of anchor test (use variations, naked url, brand name, your name, synonyms and acronyms to make them look natural] If you want to rank for san Antonio real estate for example, you can make your anchor test look like this, brand name, your name, view, visit, your url and san Antonio real estate.
3. Avoid building all or most of your links from a single domain (diversify your linking domains]
4. Avoid linking from low quality websites –it’s just a waste of time and belief me, it won’t add any seo value to your website.
5. Avoid linking from unrelated domains – relevancy is key to link building in 2015. Put in all your effort in sourcing and building links from related and relevant website. It’s tedious but it’s worth the stress.
6. Build lots of editorial links (links found within the body of content]. The best way to acquire editorial links is to guest post or to create an awesome post on a topic in your niche and reach out to related websites to link to it.
How To Check Domain Authority Of A Website
Before trying to build backlinks from a website to your realtor website, it is highly recommended to check the domain authority.
When it comes to checking the domain authority and backilink profile, my best tool is ahrefs site explorer.
I love ahrefs site explorer more than majestic and moz because it indexes more backlinks than majestic and moz. It gives me more accurate data of my competitor’s backlinks profile to work with.
Click here to go to ahrefs site explorer and impute a url on their search bar and click try it for free.
After inputting a url and clicking try it for free, you can now explore the domain rank and backlink profile of the domain you want to secure a backlink from.
You can also use it to mine good backlinks of your competitors.
How To Mine Your Competitors Backlinks Using Ahrefs Site Explorer
Generating real estate leads through ranking no. 1 on search engine result pages requires you build more relevant links than your competitors.
Here are simply tricks on how to mine your competitors backlinks and use it to outrank them.
Note: Not all backlinks are worth mining because of their low quality or relevancy.
1. Do a Google search with the keyword you are trying to rank for.
2. Get a spread sheet where you will put down all the good backlinks you will find
3. Then click on the first ten results starting from the first and input its url on ahrefs site explorer.
4. Ones the site explorer has opened, scroll down and click on dofollow backlinks. That will show up all the dofollow backlinks they have acquired, the url and domain rank, social shares and linking domain.
5. Explore all the good backlinks with high domain authority. If they got that backlink through guest blogging or blog comment, do the same.
The goal of this technique is to duplicate any high value backlinks from authoritative domains your competitors have.
Another way to check domain authority is to know the number of visit a site receives.
If a site receives thousands of visitors per month, then that site is authoritative because it’s only an authoritative site that can generate that much traffic per month.
The best way to check a site’s traffic is to use semrush.com to check the traffic estimate of a website.
One of the reasons why I love semrush.com is that after checking the traffic estimate of a website, they also give me list of other similar website I can build backlink to my real estate agent website.
They also tell me were my competitors traffic comes from. That will give me more insight on were and how to farm my real estate niche successfully on the internet.
Search engine marketing is where the juice lies when it comes to real estate leads generation and sales.
Because of this, money bags like zillow, realtor and trulia spend millions of dollars yearly on search engine marketing thereby pushing small agents and brokers with low-budget aside.
But thanks to google giving more weight to niche sites and backlink relevancy, beating this huge guys is now very easy.
Whats your backlink building strategy fo leads generation. i would like to know yours on the comment box.